The role of a Cost Consultant (Quantity Surveyors) on any project is to have financial control of the project. Cost Consultancy is a core service for Millbrook Building Consultancy.
The role of a cost consultant commences at the outset of the project typically includes for cost plans and budget appraisals to be compiled drawing from the project teams specification of works.
· Initial feasibility and cost plans
· Furthered costs plans
· Full Contract Administration Services
Benefits of the Services
· Allows for the client to be fully appraised of the costs at the outset of the project
· Allows for checking of valuations and applications of payment from the contractor
· Monthly reporting and checking against anticipated spend
· Valuation of project variations against time/ cost / project delays
· Settlement of the Final Project Account
We have extensive experience on projects ranging from thousands up to several million in size on private residential and commercial projects.